If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is great for any type of nuts. It makes a great gift! - nannydeb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup white Karo syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray or butter.
- In a 12 inch non-stick skillet, combine sugar, nuts, Karo syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for about 20 minutes or until it becomes caramel color.
- Remove from heat and add butter and baking soda, stirring until just combined.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and let cool completely.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.