If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is great for any type of nuts. It makes a great gift! - nannydeb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup white Karo syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray or butter.
- In a 12 inch non-stick skillet, combine sugar, nuts, Karo syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for about 20 minutes or until it becomes caramel color.
- Remove from heat and add butter and baking soda, stirring until just combined.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and let cool completely.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls