If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I think of summer, I think of those long weekend afternoons, where it seems like you'll never lose the sun. Where the conversations are warm and the drinks are cold and it feels like the day will never end. This is a perfect cocktail to accompany those long summer days and keep you feeling refreshed. - Ty Ryavec
Makes 2 cocktails
- 3 large basil leaves
- 3 large mint leaves (or about equal to the basil)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 ounces peach liqueur
- 6 ounces club, or enough to float
- Fresh peach slices and fresh herbs to garnish
- Muddle herb leaves and sugar together until sugar begins to turn light green in color. Add gin and stir well.
- Strain into glassware. Add peach liqueur and ice. Top with club.
- Garnish by adding a peach slice and fresh herbs to the rim of the glass. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
What's In, What's Out
What we're obsessed with, and what we're not.
What's in, what's out.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wedding registry must haves.