If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweet and tart summertime favorite, infused with the rich floral note of lavender. - tideandthyme
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 sprigs fresh lavender
- Bring 2 cups water, sugar, and lavender to a boil over medium heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Turn off heat, cover, and let steep 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 3 cups water, lemon juice, and lime juice in a pitcher. Place a fine-mesh strainer over the top. Carefully strain the lavender simple syrup into the pitcher, discarding lavender. Stir to combine.
- Serve in glasses over ice with lemon slices and a sprig of lavender for garnish. Also great with vodka!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs