If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pound flank steak (about 3/4-inch thick), room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium in a small skillet. Add cumin seeds and cook until toasted, 1 minute; set aside.
- Rub flank steak with remaining tablespoon oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, 12 to 14 minutes for medium rare. As steak grills, char tortillas on grill; set tortillas aside in a clean dishtowel as they are charred. Transfer steak to a cutting board.
- Stir cumin oil together with oregano, parsley, jalapeno, garlic and lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Thinly slice meat crosswise and divide among tortillas. Spoon salsa over steak and crumble feta over tacos before serving.
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup