Author Notes: Recipe from VT CSA,Graze. Great way to make all those radishes that show up in your weekly share disappear. - JudyFoodie
- 1 bunch Butter Or Boston Lettuce
- 1 bunch Radishes
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta
- 1 Lemon zest
- Wash and dry lettuce; chop into bite sized pieces. Wash and thinly slice radishes. If peas are frozen, thaw in a cup of warm water. If peas are fresh, toss in boiling water for 3 minutes, until tender. Zest the lemon.
- To assemble the salad, layer the lettuce in serving bowl. Top with radishes, peas and the feta. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Drizzle with dressing.
Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon Fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Chop oregano. Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine, add salt and pepper to taste.