If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe from VT CSA,Graze. Great way to make all those radishes that show up in your weekly share disappear. - JudyFoodie
- 1 bunch Butter Or Boston Lettuce
- 1 bunch Radishes
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta
- 1 Lemon zest
- Wash and dry lettuce; chop into bite sized pieces. Wash and thinly slice radishes. If peas are frozen, thaw in a cup of warm water. If peas are fresh, toss in boiling water for 3 minutes, until tender. Zest the lemon.
- To assemble the salad, layer the lettuce in serving bowl. Top with radishes, peas and the feta. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Drizzle with dressing.
Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Chop oregano. Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine, add salt and pepper to taste.