If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried or regular tomato paste
- 1/2 packed cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup crumbled walnuts
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated Pecorino, plus more for serving if desired
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 8 ounces capellini
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste, walnuts, basil, pepper flakes and Pecorino; pulse to combine. With motor running, add olive oil in a steady stream until a thick sauce forms.
- Add capellini to boiling water and cook until al dente according to package instructions. Divide pasta among bowls and top with pesto. Sprinkle with additional Pecorino and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.