If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe from Diana Yen of The Jewels of New York. She created a dinner party for us for eight people, but the catch was that she could only spent $100 on ingredients. This is an impressive dessert that anyone can make and it's great this time of year. - Cherry Bombe
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 small bunch tarragon (about 10 sprigs)
- Zest of half a grapefruit
- 2 cups fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine the water, sugar, tarragon and grapefruit zest in a small saucepan over moderate heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add the grapefruit juice, tangerine juice and lemon juice to the sugar mixture. Strain with a fine sieve into a bowl, discarding the pulp and herbs. Let the mixture cool, then transfer into a container. Cover and freeze overnight. Let soften at room termperature before scooping.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!