If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Little bites of heaven. Peaches and basil are the big things in season at the farmers market right now so why not pair them for a wonderful protein filled breakfast or desert! - Super Fun Food Adventures
Makes 10 pancakes
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/4 cup Sliced Fresh Basil
- 1-2 Ripe Peaches
- 6 Pasture Raised Eggs
- Olive Oil or Lard For Frying
- Take your banana and mash it till smooth. I find that a frozen banana smooths out easily with just a fork. (I keep the banana frozen in it’s skin and when I am ready to use it I peel the skin off with my knife.)
- Once smooth, drop in the basil and ginger followed by the 6 eggs and incorporate till smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour and flax and blend again till smooth.
- Slice the peach to your preferred size and gently fold into the batter.
- Heat your oil of choice in a skillet and fry till golden brown and gently firm.
- Top with thinly sliced fresh basil and a tad of maple or honey syrup.