If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from David Leibovitz's Perfect Scoop, this ice cream mixes a potent combo of cold drip coffee (not from your Mr. Coffee) and sweetened condensed milk into a frozen treat that answers the question, why just sip the drip? - dailywaffle
Makes ~ 1 quart
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold drip coffee (or very strong cold brew)
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 1 3.5 oz. bar 85% cacao Valrhona chocolate, finely chopped
- Line a bread pan with plastic wrap with enough overage to cover the top of the pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together the condensed milk, coffee and half-n-half in a medium mixing bowl. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Pour the mix into your ice cream maker and chill according to manufacturer’s directions. When the ice cream is firming up and you have about 5 minutes to go, add in the chocolate and continue churning.
- When done, scoop the ice cream into the bread pan and store in the freezer until completely firm. The plastic wrap will help form a cover if you don’t plan to eat it all immediately, which you’ll want to do, but probably really shouldn’t.
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.