If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 cups mashed fresh raspberries (or other fruit)
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy cream
- In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, combine the fruit with 2 tablespoons sugar, the yogurt and vanilla. Stir until well-combined.
- Put the cream and the rest of the sugar in another large mixing bowl and whip until the cream holds peaks that are almost but not quite stiff. Using a spatula, gently fold in the fruit, leaving some streaks and making sure not to over beat the cream. Spoon the mixture into a large glass bowl, or 8 individual glasses. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
When Donuts Go Free-Form
Churros: Spain's easier, faster fried pastry
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat like your favorite literary heroines,
The chicest apron around.