If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is home to me. A dish my mom would cook all the time. It is simple and only requires 2 main ingredients, tomatoes and eggs. —Donny
- 2 Large tomatoes (diced)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 splash Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Pepper
- 1 splash Water
- Place a pan, that has a lid, on a medium to low heat. When the pan is hot, add in the roughly diced tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes is just about to break down, add a splash of water and cover the pan. Let the tomatoes stew for three to five minutes.
- While the tomatoes are stewing, scramble the two eggs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to season them.
- Take the lid off and add in salt, pepper, soy sauce and the secret ingredient ketchup. Stir to mix.
- Serve over a bowl of rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.