If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a twist on what I used to make when I'd go camping, they're good hot or at room temp and extremely simplistic. —Heather May
Makes as many as will fit in a glass baking pan.
- 6 Red Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- Parmesan Romano and Asiago cheese mix
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut potatoes in half and set aside.
- Put butter in pan and place in oven just long enough to melt. Be sure to watch it so your butter doesn't burn.
- Remove pan from oven once butter has melted and add enough cheese to cover bottom of pan, a few dashes of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste. A sprig of fresh rosemary is optional.
- Place potatoes halved side down and place in oven for 40-45 minutes.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.