Author Notes: I got this recipe from my father's distant cousin, Hasso, who serves it each year in Sorrento, Maine. Make a double batch, serve it hot and gooey, and be sure you have some vanilla ice cream on hand. - Marian Bull
Makes one 8 x 8-inch pan
For the filling
- 1 quart wild blueberries (conventional will do)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the topping
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Mix the filling ingredients and put in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Mix the topping roughly (so that it's still lumpy) and sprinkle over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot, preferably with vanilla ice cream.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!