If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This relatively new cocktail family was codified by NYC bartender Sam Ross and is essentially your choice of spirit with lime, mint, and cucumber shaken and strained into a rocks glass full of ice. Variations include the Kentucky Maid (bourbon), the Polish Maid (vodka), the Mexican Maid (tequila) and the Old Maid (gin). —Erik Lombardo
- 2 ounces spirit of your choice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1:1 sugar:water by volume)
- 3 cucumber wheels
- 4-6 Mint Leaves
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a double old-fashioned glass with a large chunk of ice.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel speared with a mint sprig.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.