Author Notes: Rosemary is considered a symbol of love, and we adore these warm, subtly sexy songs with this meal. - ambivalent
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 2 lbs boneless
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Soak bamboo skewers in water about 30 minutes. In a bowl, combine chicken, 2 tbsp olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat. Heat an indoor grill pan to medium-high, and coat with 1 tbsp olive oil. (You can also use an outdoor grill.)
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers. Cook skewers on grill pan or grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. In a bowl, stir together yogurt, juice, mint and remaining 1 tsp olive oil.
- Top chicken skewers with yogurt-mint sauce. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired, and serve with brown rice, if desired.