If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rosemary is considered a symbol of love, and we adore these warm, subtly sexy songs with this meal. - ambivalent
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 2 lbs boneless
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Soak bamboo skewers in water about 30 minutes. In a bowl, combine chicken, 2 tbsp olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat. Heat an indoor grill pan to medium-high, and coat with 1 tbsp olive oil. (You can also use an outdoor grill.)
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers. Cook skewers on grill pan or grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. In a bowl, stir together yogurt, juice, mint and remaining 1 tsp olive oil.
- Top chicken skewers with yogurt-mint sauce. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired, and serve with brown rice, if desired.