If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was created Kenaniah Bystrom, bar manager of Essex, and inspired by a cocktail from Franny's, of Brooklyn, New York. —MollyandBrandon
- 1 ounce Amaro Nardini
- 1/4 ounce Aperol
- 1/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce brine from Castelvetrano olives
- 2 1/2 ounces Prosecco, or other sparkling wine
- 2 Castelvetrano olives, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Amaro Nardini, Aperol, lemon juice, and olive brine. Add ice, and shake vigorously for five seconds. Strain into a coupe or flute; then add the prosecco. Garnish with two olives.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your best cold drinks
Our latest #f52contest.
A matter of taste.
It's time to travel.
A case for cooked fruit.
Off to market.