If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So easy and delicious! Make it and put it on everything in sight! Great for cakes, cookies, drinks, fruit, cereal, brunch, desserts of all kinds... - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1 tiny can full fat coconut milk (160ml), refrigerated overnight in the coldest spot in your fridge
- pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp mild tasting evoo or other neutral flavored oil (optional, helps reduce coconut flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional, I don’t bother)
- Put a small metal mixing bowl in your freezer for 2 minutes.
- Take the can of coconut milk out of the fridge. Do not shake and do not flip the tiny can over. Open. Carefully scoop out the coconut cream that has settled at the top of the can, adding it to your now chilled bowl. Avoid removing any of the opaque coconut water at the bottom of the can. Pour the remaining water into a container and store in the fridge for another recipe.
- Add the salt and cinnamon and oil (if using). Grab an electric mixer and beat the cream on high for a few seconds until it resembles whipped cream. Drizzle in the maple and beat to incorporate. Put the bowl back in the freezer for 2 minutes before adding to desserts or coffee.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.