If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so easy to make. Do it for a lovely accompaniment to brunch or dessert or just because! —DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 2 cups strong coffee or two double shot espressos, divided between two glasses (I brewed mine with cinnamon)
- 1 small batch Vegan Whipped Cream (see below for recipe link)
- Raw honey or maple syrup or coconut sugar (to sweeten coffee)
- Ice (optional)
- A few dashes cinnamon (garnish, optional)
- Brew your coffee -- I find it is very nice if you add 1 tbsp of cinnamon to your grinds. While the coffee brews, prepare the vegan whipped cream (http://food52.com/recipes/23809-small-batch-vegan-whipped-cream), or prepare before brewing and store in fridge or freezer until coffee is ready.
- Sweeten your hot coffee to your taste with raw honey or maple syrup or coconut sugar.
- Decide whether or not you want this as a hot or cold drink. If you want it cold, add some ice cubes to each glass then top with half of your small batch of whipped cream. If you want it hot, add your prepared whipped cream on top right away after sweetening your coffees. Sprinkle each creamy coffee with a little cinnamon.
Spanakopita, meet grilled cheese
Build a better burger.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The magic of KonMari.
Get your shine on.