If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Back in high school I used to go to a bagel shop in our neighborhood and get this blended coffee drink they had called the jumpin' monkey that had espresso, chocolate, and banana. I suddenly remembered it the other day and decided I wanted to try to make my own homemade version. —fiveandspice
- 2 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- Two 2-ounce shots of espresso (or 4 ounces strong coffee), cooled
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces milk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy – adding more milk if necessary – about one minute. Taste and blend in the honey if you’d like the drink to be sweeter. Divide between two glasses and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.