If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our neighbors next door have a great vegetable garden. This year, they generously lent us one of their raised beds. We planted tomatoes, eggplant, basil, oregano, rosemary, and a few jalapeno plants. The jalapenos are especially prolific and keep producing fruit like crazy. We’ve been putting them in everything, and giving away lots, too.
I like to dip fries in this aioli. It also makes a honkin’ tomato sandwich like nobody’s business. - mrslarkin
Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup good quality store-bought mayonnaise, or homemade
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Lime juice to taste (start with about ¼ of a lime)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 or 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, ribs and seeds removed
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Taste for salt and lime juice. Refrigerate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.