Author Notes: One spicy, tasty addition to your pantry - Karlene
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup 1ground allspice berries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 4-5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers seeded and cored (wear gloves!)
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 2 bunches scallions (green onions)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Keep this sauce refrigerated and it will virtually keep forever. Feel free to adjust ingredients as desired
- Rub the meat with the seasoning.
- Marinate overnight. Grill over a low fire until done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe