If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One spicy, tasty addition to your pantry —Karlene
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup 1ground allspice berries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 4-5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers seeded and cored (wear gloves!)
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 2 bunches scallions (green onions)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Keep this sauce refrigerated and it will virtually keep forever. Feel free to adjust ingredients as desired
- Rub the meat with the seasoning.
- Marinate overnight. Grill over a low fire until done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
More Great Recipes: Condiments
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).