If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The recipe is mine and I hope you try it. It is quick, simple and very tender. I dusted it with some icing sugar to have it for breakfast or with a cup of coffee, but it can easily turn into dessert with some whipped cream on top and some fresh strawberries, that are so good these days in the market.(I live in the southern hemisphere!!) - bonheurcuisine
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup acceptable vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until creamy
- Add the oil and vanilla extract and mix
- In a separate bowl mix the ricotta cheese with the lemon zest
- Add the lemony ricotta cheese to the egg mixture and mix
- Add the lemon juice little by little and mix until blended
- Sift the flour and fold
- Grease and flour a 20 cm / 8" inch round baking tin and pour the batter
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.