If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite frosting of all time, it's super creamy, slightly sweet from the honey, w/ a bit of tang from the goat cheese. I serve it atop my almost vegan sweet potato cornbread cupcakes :) - misschels
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- n the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the mascarpone until creamy, stop the mixer and add the goat cheese, beat again until smooth. Then, add the honey, and beat again until incorporated.
- Pipe using a pastry bag or frosting spatula onto any cake/muffin/cupcake etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting
Why Stinky Cheese is a Good (and Bad) Thing
Know when to hold your nose.
All About Stinky Cheese
Better than fried chicken.
Fire up the grill.
Sunshine Sweet Apricots
Portable picnic snacks.