If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thanksgiving in Canada is in October so we are working through our leftovers now. We had some great mashed potatoes left over so they got reconfigured into a tasty dish —reahpeah
- 2-3 cups Leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Pinch of salt and fresh pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter for frying
- Combine potatoes spices, cheese and spinach. If too dry, could add an egg white or few t's of cream. Form into cakes. Pat into bread crumbs on each side
- Heat cast iron frying pan at med-high heat. Add butter (could throw in a few mustard seeds if you're so inclined). Once melted, add in potato cakes. Cook until until golden brown on each side.
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.