If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: From my Pumpkin Cupcakes with Goat Cheese Frosting recipe in the archives, the frosting is so good, you'll have to cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die not to eat it all out of the bowl. But I'm sure your willpower is just as spectacular as mine, so I'm not worried one bit.
If using the Marshmallow Fluff grosses you out, what is wrong with you? Rest easy, you can make homemade, like this stellar one: http://food52.com/recipes/1326-strawberries-in-bruleed-marshmallow-creme —mrslarkin
Makes i'm not really sure, i never measured
- 6 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or lemon juice (optional)
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted, plus more if needed
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle, beat the wet ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the sifted powdered sugar. Pulse mixer slowly at first, then increase speed until frosting is thick and spreadable to your liking. If too runny, mix in a spoonful of powdered sugar at a time.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting
Grilled Cheese, Please
Sandwiches that stop the world and melt with you
Grilled cheese, please.
It's time to travel.
Whey cool desserts.
Put cake on a pedestal.