If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Kenaniah Bystrom, bar manager of Essex. - MollyandBrandon
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Cocchi Americano (or Dolin Blanc vermouth, or any dry vermouth)
- 1/2 ounce Salers Aperitif (or Suze)
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- Measure ingredients into a mixing glass or mason jar. Add ice, and stir for 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into a coupe or martini glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls