If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for fall, these sweet potatoes are twice baked with nutty Gruyere cheese, Rosemary and coffee spiced crushed pecans. —dixiechik
- 2 Sweet potatoes, large
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons Light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pecans, crushed (I used coffee spiced)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and scrub sweet potatoes, then using a fork make several holes to allow steam to escape. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until easily pricked with a fork or knife. Allow to cool a few minutes, then slice each potato lengthwise.
- Scoop out the centers and place in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, rosemary, cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Carefully add the potato mixture back to the skins equally.
- For the topping, mix together the butter and Worcestershire sauce and drizzle over the halved potatoes.
- Sprinkle with pecans and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
Forget Pantry Problems
Here's how to spruce up and stock one smartly
Forget your pantry problems.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.