If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe with very few ingredients can be easily done and is great to serve as an appetizer/side - deepavijicooks
- 8 baby potato
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 onions cubed
- 1 sprig curry leaves(optional)
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 11/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- In a pot boil water and cook potatoes until tender
- Drain the potatoes.Once it is warm enought o handle peel the skin ans slice it into halves/3
- In a mixing bowl marinade halved potatoes with yogurt,corn flour, salt, chili powder , ginger paste and garlic paste for at least 1 hour.
- In same oil fry chopped ginger,chopped garlic, cubed onions and a sprig of curry leaves(optional) for a minute and pour over the fried potatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!