If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lavash is very lovely dish for a breakfast. - Sandhi Ra
- 1/2 cup Refined Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Yeast
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Seeds, Roasted
- 1/2 tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds(Optional)
- 3-4 tablespoons Coriander Seeds, Roasted and Crushed
- Water as required (for Dough)
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a large bowl, add yeast and sugar with warm water. Set aside
- Take another bowl, sieve flour and salt in to bowl. Combined yeast mixture in to the bowl and knead smooth dough with required water. Cover it with a damp cloth for 30-40 minutes till dough doubles in size
- Get More Details for Lavash recipes Click Here: http://recipes.sandhira.com/lavash.html