If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A little treat you cannot stop eating. Trust me. —olive
Serves 2 hungry folks
- 10 fingerling potatoes
- 5 slices of Italian Prosciutto
- a few glugs of extra virgin olive oil, or about a half cup
- a few sprigs rosemary or thyme or both!
- a bit of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil into a cast iron skillet, or other heavy skillet and let warm up, add in your potatoes and lightly brown on all sides. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss in herbs if using. Put a tight fitting lid on and let steam fry on low-medium heat until nearly done.
- Pull potatoes off the fire and let cool enough to handle. Wrap each potato in a torn piece of Prosciutto. Place in a little gratin dish and dot with butter. Roast at 400 until a bit blistered, turning once to brown both sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.