If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Spin on the Classic - Tiffany
- 2 Slices of Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon Ricotta Cheese, Skim
- 1 piece Kale Leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Golden Raisins, Chopped
- 2 pieces Walnuts, crushed
- 1 drop Coconut Oil
- Slice Sweet Potato (skin on!) lengthwise, about 1 cm thick.
- Bake until soft.
- In a Bowl, Mix: Cheese, Kale, Raisins & Walnuts
- Make a "sandwich" using the Sweet Potato Slices & Cheese Mix
- Heat Coconut Oil in Pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (medium heat).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!