Author Notes: A Spin on the Classic - Tiffany
- 2 Slices of Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon Ricotta Cheese, Skim
- 1 piece Kale Leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Golden Raisins, Chopped
- 2 pieces Walnuts, crushed
- 1 drop Coconut Oil
- Slice Sweet Potato (skin on!) lengthwise, about 1 cm thick.
- Bake until soft.
- In a Bowl, Mix: Cheese, Kale, Raisins & Walnuts
- Make a "sandwich" using the Sweet Potato Slices & Cheese Mix
- Heat Coconut Oil in Pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (medium heat).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes