If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Gary Abts, opening bar manager of Essex. —MollyandBrandon
- 1 3/4 ounces BarSol pisco
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce grade B maple syrup
- 1 egg white, from a large egg
- 5 drops Angostura bitters, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pisco, lemon juice, maple syrup, and egg white, adding the egg last. At this point, you can either do a dry shake (shake the cocktail vigorously without ice for 30 to 40 seconds, then add ice and shake a second time to chill it), or you can add ice to the shaker from the get-go and shake vigorously for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Either way, strain into a chilled coupe, and garnish with five drops of Angostura bitters -- drag through them with a toothpick if you feel like being fancy.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.