If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The simple substitution of Tamari for soy sauce makes this peanut sauce gluten-free friendly. With some brown rice noodles in the cupboard, you can throw this dish together in less time than it takes to call for take out. —PhoebeLapine
Makes 1 cup
- 1 inch peeled, fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Scallions, for garnish
- In a small food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients and purée until coarsely combined. Add 1/4 cup warm water and purée until smooth. Add more water as necessary so the peanut sauce is similar to the consistency of ranch dressing.
- Garnish with scallions and serve alongside shrimp or chicken skewers, as a topping for a rice bowl, or tossed together with noodles. Extra sauce can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.