If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a delicious desert made of carrots , rich and classic to serve after meals. —Sapana
- 1 cup Carrots , grated and tightly packed
- 2 tablespoons Semolina
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Dried nuts , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Green Cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons Clarified butter
- Heat 1 tablespoon clarified butter in a pan add cardamom , pistachios , almonds and raisins until golden. Remove and keep aside
- Add 1 tablespoon of more clarified butter in the same pan and add carrots and semolina . Cook until carrots are slightly tender for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and whole milk and cook on low flame until carrots are mixed together with milk. Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes more , add fried nuts and serve hot or cold .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.