If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Many thanks to our man Kenaniah Bystrom, bar manager of Essex, for this recipe. —MollyandBrandon
- Absinthe, for rinsing
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur, such as Pierre Ferrand Dry Orange Curacao, Grand Marnier, or Cointreau
- Champagne, or another dry sparkling wine
- 1 lemon twist
- Pour a very small amount of absinthe into a coupe glass. Swirl the glass to coat it with absinthe; then pour it out. (If you're making multiple Resolutions at once, you can pour the absinthe from this first glass into a second glass, swirl, then pour it into a third glass, etc.)
- To the rinsed glass, add the bitters and orange liqueur. Top up with Champagne. Garnish with a lemon twist, and serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
Get whisked away.