If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: nice and tender sliced lamb marinated with extra lemon juice and nice mix of spices —Manar
Serves 6 persons
- 12 pieces lamb (strips)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijan mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or apple vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest or lime zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or veg oil
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 large minced clove garlic
- in a large bowl mix all ingredients expect watr and flour. mix well and set them in the refrigerator for 2 hours. heat your pan well the place the slices . let them for 4-5 minutes for each side. add minced onion and garlic and keep stirring . now add water and cover for 35-40 minutes. dissolve the flour well in 2 tablespoons of water then add to lamb. add one more sweet soy sauce and stir well. serve with mash potatoes .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.