If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is frigid in Minnesota right now, and a conversation with my best friend, who now lives in San Diego, left me craving a little California sunshine. So, I blended together avocado, citrus, and coconut for a hit of sunshine in spoonable form. —fiveandspice
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 banana (frozen, if desired)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (the first time I made this I used a couple whole, peeled clementines, which was also good albeit a little pulpy)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel and pit the avocado, and cut it into chunks. Peel the banana and break it into chunks.
- Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth - about one minute. (If you'd like more sweetness you can add a little honey.) Divide between two large cups or bowls and serve.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.