Author Notes: It is frigid in Minnesota right now, and a conversation with my best friend, who now lives in San Diego, left me craving a little California sunshine. So, I blended together avocado, citrus, and coconut for a hit of sunshine in spoonable form. - fiveandspice
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 banana (frozen, if desired)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (the first time I made this I used a couple whole, peeled clementines, which was also good albeit a little pulpy)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel and pit the avocado, and cut it into chunks. Peel the banana and break it into chunks.
- Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth - about one minute. (If you'd like more sweetness you can add a little honey.) Divide between two large cups or bowls and serve.