If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 (1 1/2) pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 sunchokes, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- Preheat oven to 425° F, dividing racks into upper and lower thirds. Line two large baking sheets with parchment. Combine mustard seed, coriander, a generous pinch of salt and pepper in a mortar; grind with a pestle to crack coriander seeds.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and rub with spice mixture, then 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast salmon on upper rack until just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes total.
- While salmon begins to roast, overlap sunchoke slices in small concentric circles on remaining prepared baking sheet, about 6 to 8 slices per galette. Drizzle galettes with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast galettes on the bottom rack until crispy and browned, about 15 minutes.
- While salmon and galettes roast, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and mustard with parsley leaves; season with salt and pepper. Divide salmon into large pieces with two forks, and serve alongside galettes. Spoon vinaigrette over salmon.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.