If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like nutella, but healthy and able to eat with your hands. —winter
Makes about 30 tsp sized balls
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 1/3 cups dates, pitted (I used Medjool)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut, optional
- Simply blend everything together into your food processor.
- Press firmly into a teaspoon or tablespoon measuring spoon, or a cookie scoop, and roll up into balls. You can also mush the mixture in a bag and form into bars.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).