Author Notes: Like nutella, but healthy and able to eat with your hands. - winter
Makes about 30 tsp sized balls
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 1/3 cup dates, pitted (I used Medjool)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut, optional
- Simply blend everything together into your food processor.
- Press firmly into a teaspoon or tablespoon measuring spoon, or a cookie scoop, and roll up into balls. You can also mush the mixture in a bag and form into bars.