If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mike, my husband, love sriracha. So do I, but not with the fervour that he does. One day, I decided to go sriracha crazy and created these wings. Sweet and spicy, these super saucy wings are addictive. If you're not too keen on spice, dial the sriracha down to 2 tablespoons. The wings won't have the lurid red glow, but they're still be a slight sriracha burn. - stephanie le
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/8 - 1/2 cups sriracha, depending on spice tolerance
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sesame oil, sriracha, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and minced garlic. Add the chicken wings and mix well. Marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- When ready to cook, remove the wings from the bowl being sure to reserve the marinade. Heat up the tablespoon of oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the wings and cook, flipping every so often until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes, depending on wing size.
- Add the reserved marinade to the pan and turn heat to high to reduce the sauce until glossy and sticky, about 3-4 minutes. Enjoy immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken