If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While the original cocktail has the recipe listed for equal parts, I second Ted Haigh’s opinion that by amping up the scotch and the orange juice by 1/4 ounce, you get a much more dynamic cocktail that fascinates from the first sip to the last. - Erik Lombardo
- 1 ounce scotch
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 3/4 ounces sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounces Cherry Heering
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake well with ice, and strain into a coupe or a cocktail glass.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!