Author Notes: While the original cocktail has the recipe listed for equal parts, I second Ted Haigh’s opinion that by amping up the scotch and the orange juice by 1/4 ounce, you get a much more dynamic cocktail that fascinates from the first sip to the last. - Erik Lombardo
- 1 ounce scotch
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 3/4 ounces sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounces Cherry Heering
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake well with ice, and strain into a coupe or a cocktail glass.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!