If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The tuscan kale wilted just as my imagination bloomed. Chicken and anchovies and lemony goodness. - cookbooksareforeveryone
- 1 whole large organic chicken breast
- 1 bunch of tuscan kale
- 5 cloves of garlic…chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or savory chopped
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 6 fillets anchovies
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil --two for filing and one for basting
- rough chop the kale add to medium bowl with the juice of one lemon, 6 smashed anchovies, 2 T olive oil, herbs, mustard, salt & pepper. "Massage " it all together. Loosen the skin of the chicken breast and put as much of the filling as you can under the skin. Put remaining in the cavity and place a lemon half in each end. Tie together with kitchen twine if you have some . Use remaining T of olive oil to moisten the outer skiing. Salt and pepper generously. Allow to sit for a few hours in the fridge and then bring to room temp while oven preheats to 365. Roast uncovered for 35 minutes. bast a few times with juices and then cover and continue to roast for another 35 minutes. Let it rest for a few minute then carve…..yum.
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.