If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beloved family recipe that I always remember as a huge treat whenever by Aunt Chris would make it for a big Italian Sunday dinner. My husband always asks me to make it for him. This recipe is so delish because the chicken is marinated in lemon and sourcream over night and then rolled in bread crumbs, covered in butter and baked to perfection. It is great to make for a large dinner party because you can roll it in the morning and just bake before your guests arrive. It is soooo tasty. - JulieBee
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Cutlets pounded thin
- 16 ounces Sour cream
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Large Container of Progresso Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- Mix sour cream with salt and juice of 2 lemons.
- Add chicken cutlets and make sure all peices are covered with mixture.
- Marinate overnight.
- Next day, when ready to cook, cover each cutlet generously with bread crumbs then roll, tucking the end piece on the bottom. Line rolled chicken on a lightly oiled a large Pyrex baking pan. Pour melted butter over all the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for an hour. Remove foil and bake for another 1/2 hour until brown.
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.