If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is hardly a recipe. I've tweaked the ingredients and proportions over time, and this combination is my favorite. Yours may be slightly different, so feel free to play around with different nuts and dried fruit. My one recommendation is to try to keep everything roughly the same size for balance, so you may want to cut up larger pieces of dried fruit. - Merrill Stubbs
- 1 cup salted roasted cashews
- 1 cup salted roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks or chips, or a mix of both
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large container with a lid and shake well to combine.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce