If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our morning staple in Austin, TX. It's just a few ingredients but what a way to start your day! —Jarod Ryan Neece
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/2 cup Onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup Crushed Tortilla Chips (Thick)
- 4 Eggs (scrambled)
- 1 splash milk
- To Taste dashes Salt & Pepper
- 2 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Heat oil in flat top or griddle.
- Cook tomatoes, onions, cilantro & crushed chips for a few minutes on medium.
- Mix eggs with milk, salt & pepper. Add to vegetable & chip mixture.
- Cook eggs until firm, remove from burner and top with shredded cheese.
- Split egg mixture between tortillas, top with sliced avocado & salsa. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.