Author Notes: Our morning staple in Austin, TX. It's just a few ingredients but what a way to start your day! - Jarod Ryan Neece
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/2 cup Onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup Crushed Tortilla Chips (Thick)
- 4 Eggs (scrambled)
- 1 splash milk
- To Taste dashes Salt & Pepper
- 2 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Heat oil in flat top or griddle.
- Cook tomatoes, onions, cilantro & crushed chips for a few minutes on medium.
- Mix eggs with milk, salt & pepper. Add to vegetable & chip mixture.
- Cook eggs until firm, remove from burner and top with shredded cheese.
- Split egg mixture between tortillas, top with sliced avocado & salsa. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe