If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes .. They're prefect in so many ways .. a healthy, clean slate for any flavor combination - VeggiesByCandlelight
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine the greek yogurt & egg until it's creamy
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
- Mix the wet with the dry and stir until the batter is just combined. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes as you would any other. (** A quick note about the griddle temp .. You'll want to turn the heat down on your griddle .. typically I cook pancakes around 325 .. but these required something between 275 - 300
- Link to my original recipe: http://www.veggiesbycandlelight.com/whole-wheat-greek-yogurt-pancakes/
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe