If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Well here we go with another one of my takes on a classic. As an avid healthy cooker this creation isn't my most figure friendliest but it sure is darn tasty! - JennT1981
- 2 cups tiny pasta shells
- 3/4 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cans solid white tuna
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery with leafy part, diced
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cracked pepper
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium pot bring water to a boil with a pinch of salt and add shells. Cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and return to pot without rinsing. Add Velveeta, cream of celery, milk and tuna; stir to combine and keep on low.
- In the meantime heat oil in a medium skillet over medium and add carrot, celery and onion. Cook until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add to shells along with peas, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Pour into greased 8 inch round baking dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Let rest about 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Baked Pasta