If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I absolutely love green smoothies, berries and always cautious about having enough protein. Also, I love sweet things! (Who doesn't?) If you are someone like me this smoothie is perfect for you - it is high in protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals as well as it tastes like heaven. Give it a go! - Ekaterina Manoylenko
- 3/4 cup Frozen berries
- 1/4 cup Frozen mango
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 cup Baby kale
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 cup Water
- Blend water and baby kale until the leaves are crushed, for around 2 minutes
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 2 more minutes
- Voila! Enjoy your berrysome sweet protein boost!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe