If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chickpeas, tuna and anchovies make for a zesty spread for crackers, toasted baguette slices or vegetables. I always have lemon and parsley on hand and with a few pantry items, this can be whipped up in a flash! —inpatskitchen
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- One 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- One 5 ounce can oil packed tuna
- One 2 ounce tin oil packed anchovies
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Place all ingredients (including the oil from the tuna and anchovies) except the parsley in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Stir in the chopped parsley and refrigerate for a couple of hours to let the flavors blend. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.