If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super delicious, quick and really healthy option for a snack to make on a Friday and keep on hand over the weekend. It is also surprisingly welcome in kids' lunch boxes. - Belle Année
Makes 4 cups
- 2 teaspoons Champagne or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Stir together vinegar, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, thyme in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Combine chickpeas, edamame, dried cranberries, red bell pepper and carrots in a large bowl. Stir with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Set aside.
- Whisk the oil into the bowl containing the vinegar mixture. Once well combined, pour over the bean mixture and stir everything together with a rubber spatula. Cover with cling film and set aside in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve stir again and move the mixture into a nice serving dish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas